2023 Olivenhain Craft Fair
423 Rancho Santa Fe Road
The Olivenhain Craft Fair has reached its full capacity and is now sold out. We are truly grateful for the overwhelming response and enthusiasm from the community. If you missed securing a spot but remain interested, we invite you to join our waitlist. Please reach out to Mary Jo and Charlotte for any further inquiries or to be added to the list. You can email them at the addresses provided below. We appreciate your understanding and hope to accommodate as many of you as possible.
Items must be made and sold by the vendor, no resale items
- Items can be embellished, improved, repurposed or homemade.
- You may request your spot from 2022 but you need to enter before August 15th. Then entries will be open to all on a First Come, First Served Basis! Some booths have been eliminated for traffic flow. We now have WiFi on the property for vendors.
- Entry fee is $45.00 for an 11’ x 11’ space, or 6’ by 3’ inside (limited) If you are a OTC member, fee is $25.00. There will be an additional fee of 10% over your first $100.00 sales. All vendors are responsible for their own sales and taxes. Return your 10% at the end of the day.
- Set-up for the day begins at 6:00AM through 8:45 AM, ready for sales by 9:00AM! Please follow staff directions for unloading. All vendors must park behind the Hall in the field, so we have plenty of parking for our customers!
- Please check in with Mary Jo Nortman inside the Hall to pick up your envelope for the day. Please do not leave early, but begin packing by 3:00PM, remove all trash in your area and turn in your envelope back in the Hall.
Proceeds from the event benefit the Olivenhain Town Council, a 501(c)(3) organization, and go towards the preservation and maintenance of the Olivenhain Town Council Meeting Hall and grounds.