423 Rancho Santa Fe Road
Get ready to don your Dirndl or Lederhosen for the Olivenhain Oktoberfest, showcasing fantastic local brews and delectable dishes. Enjoy live tunes by "Our Song", as they serenade with a medley of German melodies, European harvest anthems, and American pop hits. Don't hesitate to pack chairs, sunshades, and foldable tables for your comfort!
The menu features:
- Bratwurst and Knackwurst from Tip-Top Meats
- Hot Dogs for the kids
- Potato Salad
Our beer and wine garden features craft beer from local breweries and a wide range of wines.
New this year: pretzels! Indulge in the luxurious soft Munich-style pretzels from San Diego Pretzel Company! With slender crispy arms and a rich, doughy center, it's a gourmet soft pretzel journey. Order your tickets online, and adults will be treated to a complimentary pretzel, while supplies last! Otherwise, they're priced at $4 each.
We need volunteers as well to make this event a success. Sign up today to receive $10 off an adult ticket.
You will be asked to login to verify your OTC membership. If you're having issues with the process please contact email@example.com
Thank you to our beverage sponsors, this year!
We will have beautiful custom beer steins, hats, t-shirts, and our famous Colony Olivenhain license plate holders available for purchase. See you all there!
The legal stuff...
All Ticket Holders acknowledge that by purchasing or by being provided tickets for the Olivenhain Oktoberfest, they have fully read this agreement, executed this agreement voluntarily and that this agreement is to be binding upon all Ticket Holders, all members of Ticket Holder’s party attending the event, and all Ticket Holder’s heirs, executors, administrators, and representatives.
The Ticket Holder expressly agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Individuals under 21 years of age are prohibited from purchasing, possessing, or consuming alcohol on any Colony of Olivenhain Town Council (OTC) or affiliated properties. Any participant in breach of this prohibition, and any participant who knowingly furnishes alcohol to someone under 21 at the Event, will be ejected from the Event without refund.
Colony of Olivenhain Town Council reserves the right to refuse admission to or reject or remove any person that is intoxicated or whose conduct is deemed unbecoming, without refund. OTC urges all adults to consume alcoholic products responsibly. The ticket holder agrees that all parties receiving a ticket from this form will practice responsible consumption of alcohol. Anyone who over-consumes or appears to over-consume alcohol will be ejected from all Event activities without a refund.
- The holder of this ticket voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to OTC and agrees OTC, their agents, venues, vendors, sponsors, and employees are not liable for any resulting injuries.
- This ticket is a revocable license, which may be withdrawn, and admission refused anytime. This ticket may not be duplicated. Holder shall not transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture or reproduction of the event to which this ticket is issued. Holder expressly grants the promoter and its licensees to use holder’s image or likeness in connection with any live or recorded transmission or reproduction of such event. Pictures taken during the event may solely be used for personal use only. No commercial or political use.
- Unlawful re-sale of tickets (or attempted re-sale) is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written authorization is given by Event Management, provided that even if such consent is obtained, any use of Event Promoter’s trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to Event Management’s consent.
The holder of this ticket voluntarily agrees not to engage in any campaign activities during the event.
- There are NO refunds on tickets for any reason. All sales are final.
Proceeds from the event benefit the Olivenhain Town Council, a 501(c)(3) organization, and go towards the preservation and maintenance of the Olivenhain Town Council Meeting Hall and grounds.