2022 Olivenhain Oktoberfest
423 Rancho Santa Fe Road
Time to dust off your Dirndl or Lederhosen for the Olivenhain Oktoberfest that features epic local beer and food. Live music by Jim Gleason's Oompah Band. Feel free to bring chairs, shade cover and folding tables if you would like!
The menu features:
- Bratwurst and Knackwurst from Tip-Top Meats
- Hot Dogs for the kids
- Potato Salad
Our beer and wine garden features craft beer from local breweries and a wide range of wines.
We need volunteers as well to make this event a success. Sign up today to receive $10 off your adults tickets.
You will be asked to login to verify your OTC membership. If you're having issues with the process please contact email@example.com
Beer and wine tickets will be available same day and are available for $7 per ticket.
We will have beautiful custom beer steins, hats, t-shirts, and our famous Colony Olivenhain license plate holders available for purchase. See you all there!
The legal stuff...
All Ticket Holders acknowledge that by purchasing or by being provided tickets for the Olivenhain Oktoberfest, they have fully read this agreement, executed this agreement voluntarily and that this agreement is to be binding upon all Ticket Holders, all members of Ticket Holder’s party attending the event, and all Ticket Holder’s heirs, executors, administrators, and representatives.
The Ticket Holder expressly agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Individuals under 21 years of age are prohibited from purchasing, possessing, or consuming alcohol on any Colony of Olivenhain Town Council (OTC) or affiliated properties. Any participant in breach of this prohibition, and any participant who knowingly furnishes alcohol to someone under 21 at the Event, will be ejected from the Event without refund.
Colony of Olivenhain Town Council reserves the right to refuse admission to or reject or remove any person that is intoxicated or whose conduct is deemed unbecoming, without refund. OTC urges all adults to consume alcoholic products responsibly. The ticket holder agrees that all parties receiving a ticket from this form will practice responsible consumption of alcohol. Anyone who over-consumes or appears to over-consume alcohol will be ejected from all Event activities without a refund.
- The holder of this ticket voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to OTC and agrees OTC, their agents, venues, vendors, sponsors, and employees are not liable for any resulting injuries.
- This ticket is a revocable license, which may be withdrawn, and admission refused anytime. This ticket may not be duplicated. Holder shall not transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture or reproduction of the event to which this ticket is issued. Holder expressly grants the promoter and its licensees to use holder’s image or likeness in connection with any live or recorded transmission or reproduction of such event. Pictures taken during the event may solely be used for personal use only. No commercial or political use.
- Unlawful re-sale of tickets (or attempted re-sale) is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written authorization is given by Event Management, provided that even if such consent is obtained, any use of Event Promoter’s trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to Event Management’s consent.
The holder of this ticket voluntarily agrees not to engage in any campaign activities during the event.
- There are NO refunds on tickets for any reason. All sales are final.
Proceeds from the event benefit the Olivenhain Town Council, a 501(c)(3) organization, and go towards the preservation and maintenance of the Olivenhain Town Council Meeting Hall and grounds.